"Behind Every Successful Person....There is a MOTHER"




(Though there are numerous articles on mothers, it is not a novel topic, BUT, today i am writing about “MY MOTHER”.Every mother is special, I adore all the mothers, all are so beautiful.I respect every mother and may god bless all of them.I wish and pray to god that all the mothers would remain healthy and happy and no child should be deprived of this 'holy and sacred love'. We are so blessed that god has given us mothers, ask those children who have never ever seen their mothers or lost their mothers,they don’t know what a mother is?, what’s her love feels like?. Thank you so much GOD for giving me my mother,I love you for that, she is the greatest blessing to me.)

She is a bundle of emotions,sometimes she cries on petty things like an infant; Sometimes she laughs like a 'laughing Buddha' ;Sometimes she frowns like a 5 year old; Sometimes she is unable to express her emotions, I can see that helplessness on her face,I can see that innocence, and i smile after seeing her adorable and phenomenal face. Her face, Her expressions, Her tears, Her smile, Her love and care, everything is so magical about her .Listening to her heart beat is just delight to my ears, I just love hearing it, I celebrate every moment of it.It gives me immense pleasure that she is alive, she is with me.Her million dollar smile is so priceless for me.She is a wonder lady, she is MY WORLD.

HER TEARS...

Yesterday, I was sitting beside this marvelous lady, who created me, whose presence gives me strength to fight and to stand-up for the right.Then she started talking to me about Her plights, her ordeals and about every pain of hers, her expectations, her wants and needs, some of it remained unfulfilled and i saw the restlessness scattered on her face.I can clearly see that pain in the sea of her eye balls and that is about to come down as a cyclone.

Then suddenly  i saw her eyes bathed with water, her eyes were raining, i also got wet in the rain, this is the rain in which i don’t want to be under it, I don't want to feel its thunder, it is hurting me. Whenever she cries, my heart cries with it.I pray to god that i can feel and accept anything worst  in my life with a smile and with my arms open, but i simply can’t bear her tears, it is the worst site my eyes could see. GOD ,take her all sorrows and give my happiness to her.I wish your cheeks will never feel the warmth of the tears.

HER SMILE....
Whenever  she smiles,I feel like freezing her smile right away, so that she will keep that smile on her face forever and ever.I want that smile to make a home on her face.
Whenever she becomes happy i come in a festive mood, I feel joyous, whole world seems to be happy for me, entire world is playing and enjoying.If i hear your voice and your smile, I get charged up easily, my work efficiency gets doubled and everything seems so perfect.My happiness is surely interconnected by hers.If she remains happy, i become happy too.Whenever I sleep in night and feel that she is alive, it makes me feel the richest person on the earth.I hear her voice and feel that she is here , she is laughing , she's talking to me and it makes me feel so complete and happy.

Whenever i sleep in her lap, it is kind of a meditation, so relaxing, so comfortable and i forget each and every sorrow of mine for a while.The smell of her saree , her perfume, her stomach (where i put my hand while sleeping) and cuddling with you is just so indescribable.

Whenever she dresses up, I see her, so graceful, so beautiful.She looks like a queen.Whenever she wears the make-up, she looks in the mirror and behaves like an actress ,that is so adorable and she looks amazingly radiant and beautiful.Whenever she cooks, every time i get the best meal on the earth.I wish i could cook like her someday ,but ,that’s quite impossible.

Here comes my favorite quotation “A best gift a father can give to his child to love his mother” , indeed.

This topic is never ending,I will end up writing a book about her if i will not stop myself here.Never ever insult or disrespect your mother, the whole world can be selfish, people might betray you, they will hurt you, they will tears you apart, they will leave you but, your mother can never do that, she loves you unconditionally.Love her, appreciate her, care for her, this is all she needs.After all, you owe your life to her. MUMMY i love you.May you live thousand years.I will try my best not to hurt you ever, if i ever did, I am extremely sorry and may you live happy and healthy always.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Existential Realization” – A view opposed to existential Crisis

ऐ ज़िन्दगी ,अब मैं तुझे थोड़ा समझने लगी हूँ

Teaching - a Passion or Profession?