"GOD IS CRYING"


(Yesterday i was sleeping peacefully and thinking about the good things in life and just enjoying what god has given me.I was in bed and enjoying its warmth in this chilly weather without even realising that i am accused in one or other way.
Then while dreaming i heard someone was weeping.I looked here and there, but no one was around ,Then i looked again ,but i didn’t find anybody.Then a voice echoed and said “It is I, the “SUPREME POWER”  ,I was spellbound and perplexed! .Then i asked him that why is he crying like a hungry kid and why i can’t see anybody?, then he said -“in your world i am GOD” AND I WAS SHOCKED and I asked him that why is he crying.He said he is very upset and he couldn’t held his tears anymore and he felt like talking to someone about his sorrows, his voice was so tensed.
Then i asked him what are the reasons behind this.?. Then he wiped off his tears and started telling me the reasons which instigated me to think in a different way and my outlook regarding life has quite changed now!.We believe in god so much, but we all are hurting him intensely and because of "US" he cried today and i am really ashamed.)

He said he created innumerable things so that all his children (us) will get comforted by the things he made for them, but, what they did, they let him down by using it in an inappropriate way that he never thought of, he is deeply hurt and devastated, his expectations has been broken down like the broken mirror, now it is difficult to glue up the pieces together again ,BUT ,still for the last time he wants to say this to all of us.Here are the list of few things which he wants us to change right away and to understand his message, his love and care for all his children.

HE SAYS -“I created human beings having different colors, just to show how colorful my creations are, BUT, what they did, they have given it the name of  “racism” and started discriminating people and started killing them because of the “skin color”. Why don’t they understand? , that this depicts that you should fill the colors  in each others life ,not only the “red color”, life has so many other colors too.Love people for the way they are, not for the way they look.Every human being is beautiful in an unique way irrespective of their color.

HE SAYS-“I created animals, birds, mammals, reptiles just to show that I am an artist, i can make creatures like that so beautifully, so different, BUT what my children did ,they started exploiting them for their own comfort without even realizing how much pain they go through, i just want to say that they are just like human beings except the exterior.Even they feel.Even they breathe.”

HE SAYS“I created people with different capabilities and abilities ,BUT, people started making fun of their disabilities.”

HE SAYS-“ I created women, the maker of the universe, so beautiful , i created her as a wonder,  women are gifted with the incredible power to give birth, BUT, the man started exploiting her, she is the power, That being  should be respected, BUT instead, people are destroying its credibility and honor, some people consider her “property”, i just want to ask how a creature having breath and a beautiful face can be a property?. Very derogatory”.

HE SAYS- “I created different emotions, BUT, what people did, they started exploiting others emotions....Now- a- days emotions doesn’t have any value and they are as free as dirt.”

HE SAYS-“I created nature, I made beautiful trees, mountains, water, lakes etc and what they  did that they used it so recklessly that they are going to extinct soon, Through nature only I can make you realize that i exist, if there would be no nature, then how you would be able to connect with me? Have you ever given a thought for this? I don’t live in temples, i live in them.”

HE SAYS-“I created money so that everything will get balanced , everything will be organized  and everything will become more easier ,BUT, what they did, they got hungry for this and can up to any level for this, This has became the main source of living and “LOVING”.”

HE SAYS-“I allowed the people to divide me in various forms and sizes, I never said anything, BUT even then you started fighting for me?, i never said it to you to fight for me ,but still they shed blood of each other and think that i would be happy to see my children fighting?. How can you make me happy through this?.”

HE SAYS-“I created families so that no one will feel alone, BUT they start fighting with each other for the reasons that i am even ashamed to tell.”

YES!! He is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, these are some instances, there are infinite reasons for he is so broken and he has all the reasons to get upset also, Think deeply, you will realize how and what we did to the power which god has instilled inside us, we are misusing that power.We all are humans, we are so powerful that we can make this world so beautiful, so exotic.love people , love animals, respect people, live with peace and harmony, value each breath, use voice in a proper way, never hurt anybody, be kind, have compassion, connect to god via poor and deprived people, feed the hungry people.These are some activities through this you can make him happy, not by going to temples, mosques, gurudwaras and church, he don't live there, he lives right inside us.


Comments

  1. Hi,
    I have a question that might seem to be funny but is sensible:
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    How do you know God is "He"???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is only symbolic..
      Focus on the message not on the gender equality or inequality..:P

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“Existential Realization” – A view opposed to existential Crisis

ऐ ज़िन्दगी ,अब मैं तुझे थोड़ा समझने लगी हूँ

Teaching - a Passion or Profession?