MY MAN - Do you Exist or not?

As i am strolling down the lane, carrying two bags..
One, in which i kept my things..
And in another, i kept it inside my head, which is full of reminiscence and memories.Then i switched on the rewind button..
Then i turned my face, i can see the people walking, talking, cars are all over , animals and every little thing.BUT, all of a sudden everything has disappeared, i couldn't see anything, all i can see is the people who were there in my life, all i can see is the pain ,sorrows and sufferings that i have gone through, all the joys and happy moments and every little thing that has happened, which has either made me or changed me.Tears rolled down my face!!!
Then i started walking again, walking straight, Then suddenly everything has got disappeared once again, All i could see one man in black suit, blurred face, and he was smiling at me and he was stretching his hands towards me, i felt goose bumps and something hit my stomach, and he was saying to me "baby you don't have to walk alone anymore, now we have four visions to see through this tough life, everything is doubled now,our powers, our energies, our capabilities, i am with you and i will never ever leave you,i promise, lets walk with me" and again tears rolled down my face". But i am scared, MY MAN- DO YOU EXIST OR NOT.?

I am tired of being a girl anymore..
I am waiting for that one night when my girlhood will convert into my womanhood,i want to feel those magical moments, where you'd be a magician..
I want you to trigger my love which i have not felt since years, which i preserved it only for you...
If you would be a magician, then i would also be no lesser than a seductress, i will send you, in a whole new world where only you and me would be celebrating our togetherness!!
I am waiting for that one morning where i would be sleeping beside you, i would be all looking at you, and i will see you breathing, and i will wake you up with a kiss...And then i will whisper in your ears that how much i have waited for you and how much i loved you even when you were not there in my life......But i am scared, MY MAN- DO YOU EXIST OR NOT..?

I don't want branded make up, clothes, luxurious things, money, neither i desire that someone would love me like never before....All i want is your support and encouragement...
If you would hold me in every situation, i am telling you that i can rock the world and i can do wonders and can make a difference in lives of many people with my love and care..
Here goes the lines of my favorite song "Yun to akele bhi aksar, gir ke sambhal sakti hoon mai, tum jo pakad lo haath mera yeh duniya badal sakti hoon mai". BUT i am scared, MY MAN- DO YOU EXIST OR NOT..?

I really want to get addicted to your voice...
I really want to get addicted to your smell...
I really want to get addicted to your presence...
I really want to see your small, little habits...
I really want to know you from head to toe...
I really want you to get open up with me and just tell me everything about you...You just become a singer and sing out your life to me and i want me to be your favorite listener of that beautiful song....But i am scared, MY MAN- Do you exist or not?.

People says that love can't happen twice, But i say love can happen any day..
I have fallen in love many times but never felt like giving myself complete to someone...
I asked my self "Am i scared of it?", or is that YOU who is stopping me to go to any other man?, are you that possessive? Are you waiting for me the way i am waiting for you?.....I am scared, MY MAN- DO YOU EXIST OR NOT..?

Some days ago i was looking into my palms, i was being told since childhood that it is the lines which tells our future..
I was just wondering that which line is yours??, i just want it to keep it safe, so that no one even can see it,
You are my destiny, my life and my purpose of being here on this earth
You are the star of my life.BUT i am scared,MY MAN- DO YOU EXIST OR NOT.? 

Never Ever ask me that how much i love you, Just FEEL it, if i could write something for you without even seeing you, without knowing that who you are, just imagine how much i will love you when you will be standing in front of me.You can't even think of the intensity of my love which i am going to pour in your life soon.

But I THINK YOU EXIST, so just come as soon as possible.I am ready to welcome you and i will love you the way no one has ever did it to anybody.. I love you in advance... I LOVE YOU MORE.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Existential Realization” – A view opposed to existential Crisis

ऐ ज़िन्दगी ,अब मैं तुझे थोड़ा समझने लगी हूँ

Teaching - a Passion or Profession?