I miss the old ME

Yes I miss the old me! Sometimes in life you go so high and far that you fail to realize that you have left something long ago which by then was impossible to leave; Sometimes you miss those old moments and feelings.How time travels, takes us along with it and leaves us at a station which we never wanted to be in.All of a sudden one day you look into the mirror and realize that something substantial has left behind and now it is hard to catch. Now we have covered ourselves up with some sort of dual identity. But one day I was thinking that I am not the same person as before , I got irritated with the fact that why I have changed.I couldn’t help it, then I gone down again on the memory lane and started missing something badly.

I miss ‘The Dancer’

It is not just that I don’t dance anymore or I don’t love it.I am the same crazy girl just like before.I used to dance at every possible songs and used to learn every step by watching videos numerous times. It is just that passion and happiness is lost now.I used to dance like a crazy weirdo, unaware of the crowd and always looking for the chances to dance.I miss all that crazy weird expressions and those crazy moves with it.
Yes ,I miss the dancer within me!

I miss ‘The Actor’ 

I miss the drama ;I miss in front of the mirror whole day, learning the dialogues continuously and crying like a bahu from India soap opera(Just to imitate those bahus) .I miss the shows which I made up in my mind ;I used to think that I am better then any other bollywood actress;I used to watch movies twice or thrice just to act better then them;I used to make expressions and used to feel so therapeutic.I miss being in the fantasies
Yes, I miss the old me!

I miss the' Insecurity'

I miss being insecure because it taught me how to be so secure within myself. It is the lectures that I used to give it to myself about how good i am and the process of securing self is what i miss the most .Though i am still insecure but now i don't talk to myself anymore,may be because i am scared of myself.
Yes. I miss the insecure girl!

I miss being in love 

I miss the romantic fantasies. I used to create some romantic stories in my mind (all of it were copied from the Bollywood romances). I used to think that “Wall Scene” is the best way a man can show love to his lady; I used to think that i will also knot his tie before he leaves for his office;I used to think even my dupatta will also one day get stuck in his watch;I used to think one day we would be  alone in a hotel room where power will get off, i would be scared and hug him tightly by hearing the sounds of thunder.
Yes ,I miss the innocent me!

I miss 'My Braces'

The girl with the braces and with a uneven teeth line but sparkling smile in the eyes.The real 'jassi' from 'jassi jaisi koi nahi'. I miss my braces because i was eagerly waiting to see my smile without braces ,where i will be smiling like any other ordinary girl or i would say every other pretty lady.
Yes, I miss the jassi ! 

I miss being 'Competitive'
Though i was not very good academically but i was always a hard working girl .I used to be so competitive that i used to hate my classmates because they used to get more marks.After my school , this attitude of being competitive helped me.But I am no longer competitive ,now i am all content and happy with my life which i don't like.
Yes,I miss the old me !

I miss being 'The Motivator'

Feeding the hungry; Passion for the social work; Doing something lucrative for the underprivileged ; Hugging the people who are suffering from depression;Motivating them and telling good things about life. I used to motivate whenever i got chance. Now a days i still motivate people but not with that energy which i used to have before.
Yes, I miss being the motivator!

I Miss being 'Lonely'

I used to be so alone that i used to take all my decisions by myself .It only happened because i spent lot of time with myself. I used to talk all about my happiness, low moments to myself,.I became my own best friend.I used to see my eyes in the mirror while crying, tears pouring down from it. I remember those moments with myself. It just i fell in love with myself at that moment.
Yes ,I miss the lonely girl!


YES! I miss the old me. I hope after venting out these words ,universe is listening and will give me all my days back which i miss so much. I love my OLD ME and i hope it will come back to me again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Existential Realization” – A view opposed to existential Crisis

ऐ ज़िन्दगी ,अब मैं तुझे थोड़ा समझने लगी हूँ

Teaching - a Passion or Profession?