'Love Exists'

(A heart rending message by a girl who has failed in love several times,but she stood up for herself,even after so many horrendous experiences,she still feels that the 'love exists' and still dying for a fanatical love story.)

Some People called me an ugly duckling,
They say that I look ghastly,
They don’t want to marry me because I can’t give them beautiful babies,
I did not mind their words ,& I still believe that the love exists,
And it is somewhere beyond the external beauty, it is about meeting and mating of hearts,
And there is someone who will come into your life, who wants his daughter to be your replica.


Some people came into my life for a bit ,touched my soul ,ripped me apart,
& promised me that they will stay,
They disappeared forever like a shadow,
But I still believe that the love exists,
It is not about coming back, it is about staying in your mind & heart forever.


I have never seen many 'happily married couple', 
I always seen people fighting and cursing to God about their partners,
I have seen couple hitting and abusing each other, 
But i still believes that the love exists,
I still believe that marriage is the most beautiful institution in this world ,
And if this relationship works out,there is no other relationship blissful than this.


Some people abused me,left me stranded,left me with no hope,
And they made me realize that this world is full of demons,
I was punished for the crime which I have never committed ,
But I still feel that the love exists,
And it is beautiful like a big white snowy mountain.


I know that love of my life will never come to me,
I know that I will never get to know the warmth of his arms and smell of his body ,
But I still Believes that the love exists,
It is beautiful like a miracle, 
I love seeing people who are in love to the moon and the back ,
It gives me an immense pleasure to see them in each others arms and,
It re-affirms my faith in love.


I disseminated myself completely in my writings and in my words,
And still people did not understand me, 
But I still believes that the love exists between I and my writings ,
Even if no one is reading, my God is reading my bundle of emotions,
I am only accountable to him for what i did and where i went wrong.


Yes, Love Exists!

Comments

  1. khyati you are awsome and i love you so much gal.. <3
    you are amazing just the way you are

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“Existential Realization” – A view opposed to existential Crisis

ऐ ज़िन्दगी ,अब मैं तुझे थोड़ा समझने लगी हूँ

Teaching - a Passion or Profession?