I WANT TO BE A WANDERER!


I AM walking alone like a "wanderer" with the baggage of my thoughts
I AM sitting in meditation like a saint, connecting to my deep rooted fantasies
I AM sleeping like a dead man, disconnected from the world,slipping into my own little world
I AM  having a great conversation with my heart regarding my dreams and desires
Seems that my thoughts, my fantasies,my beliefs and my dreams are becoming my best companions, and this companionship is turning into love.


I AM pacifying my inner conflicts, trying to make them understand that everything will fall at its place,everything is going to be alright, don't fight, be at peace.
Don't get scared "my perturbed soul", have patience, have faith on almighty, heads up and go and face the world.


I don't want to see the beautiful faces; I don't want to see any exotic places;I don't want to feel any emotions;I don't want to see any incredible creations, all i want to see the beauty which god has created inside me;I want to explore MY beautiful face; I want to explore exotic places inside ME; I want to be quite, and i want to see what incredible creations god has created within me.


I want to sit in seclusion, with nobody around,
I want to observe the deepness of sky, the dirt of the sand, feel of the wind, and breathe inside me.
I want to know who am i, for what purpose i came here for?.


I want to sing loudly like a mad girl,
I want to dance on streets, stations on my favorite music track,
I want to trot out my feelings,
I want to cry hard like never before,
and I WANT TO BE A WANDERER for ever and ever.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Existential Realization” – A view opposed to existential Crisis

ऐ ज़िन्दगी ,अब मैं तुझे थोड़ा समझने लगी हूँ

Teaching - a Passion or Profession?