MERA BHARAT MAHAAN!!!!

IS IT? What do you guys think? Is actually our bhaarat mahaaan? Or it's just the cliched line which every Indian somewhere use it innocently without knowing the fact that what dirt we have inside our country? But we Indians are so generous, we still manage to say "mera bharat mahaaan".Anyway, one song was used to be my favourite and that was "hai preet jahan ki reet sada, mai geet wahan ke gaata hoon, bharat ka rehne wala hoon,bharat ki baat sunata hoon"(film: purab aur pachim(1970) singer: mahendra kapoor music director: kalyan ji anand ji, lyrics: indeewar) sorry for the details, I'm updating your knowledge!!!....So where were we? yes, so whenever I hear this song I get goose bumps, I fill with the sense of patriotism, and I used to feel really proud of my country(which is very mahaaan!).But later I detected something different and bizarre about my country that I never wanted to feel but couldn't help from doing so!.I want to throw some light on each and every aspect which I loathe about my country intensely!. ( though I love my country a lot but buraiyan karna is not that I hate it but, if it's real and you're actually concerned, you should express, after all we(Indians) have ARTICLE 19(1)(a) FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSSION)Here are some excerpts from my own interview with myself!.

POLITICS-
\ If you're an Indian, you're not a novice to this topic.I rarely heard from anyone that they want to join politics and want to pursue politics as their career(basically students).Why? What's the reason? When I asked few people, they answered me "itni gandi field hai, gandagi bhari padi hai puri isme".This kind of mentality people possess for the very important field any country has.I'm very fond of reading newspapers but now a days I don't like it and the reason is, everyday i read paper, I see only few things "SCAMS, "mediocre politicians are another M, that is "millionaires" "parties blames on each other" "they hit each other with chairs and tables", and they protest with the weapon called "law", I just want to ask them that, Is this written in any law to cheat out the people of your own country and make million bucks and deposit in Swiss accounts?. Frequently our politicians are tasting chappals, jutte from the aam public.What kind of face of this field they want to show to young India?.

EDUCATION-
 In India the mentality of parents is like that "if you're good in studies you're too good for everything" I would say, now a days it's changing, but even after 60 yrs of independence there's no such GREAT improvement, many parents still think that education is everything no matter how much you're talented in other fields  it's not their fault but of our great education system.One more thing I don't like about our education system is "QUOTA", I don't understand why it's there? .I have heard my so many friends says to me- "yaar woh SC,ST and OBC thay isliye hamara admission reh gaya, kaash hum bhi yehi hote".It's not at all justifiable, I know it's good for socially backward people but, It makes the deserving student feel discriminated, this should be like that "whoever deserves will get the admission irrespective of his surname".

CULTURE-
 Since childhood in every book I read "India is a land of colorful cultures, it has so many festivals, it's famous world wide, there's no comparison of india with any country and all blah blah". Today is DIWALI, lets take example of it. Diwali is called the festival of lights here ,but according to me it should be the "festival of Pollution, instead of lights". Lord Ram came from exile some thousand years ago, that's why we welcome him every year with Fire crackers(source of pollution), but I think he already came long ago then why again and again we're welcoming him on the name and sake of culture and making our environment too foggy with pollution? Oh yes, because after all we're so cultured! isn't it? Another example, Holi on this pious occasion we waste tons of water FOR FUN, there's lot of scarcity of water in the world right now but we Indians have to follow our culture without thinking about the future, as we're so cultured isn't it?. I don't hate festivals but I have a strong discontentment from the way people celebrate these wonderful occasions without giving it a thought that what kind of menace it can bring.We came out of a culture which had and still have sati, dowry, daughter in laws get killed and burned for money", female foeticide, honor killings etc.But we're so cultured,isn't it?. Now our so called "culture" is moving to west,what a flexible culture we have.

CLEANLINESS-
"Cleanliness is godliness". We Indians only read this, we don't like to implement.We love to live in mud and we love to get surrounded by lot of dirt and garbage, we love mosquitoes and diseases A LOT.Till we don't throw any waste on road ,we can't complete our journey, after all what bharat mata is for? we should use her like this, isn't it?. We love to pee on roadside(specially men) and make our soil so fertile that we can make rose grow everywhere.No Indian want hygienic environment but still we all are mahaaan and so is our bhaarat maata!.Whenever people like me want to stop this thing, people says" jyada natak mat kar, aai badi, sab chalta hai, yeh india hai yahan aisa he hota hai",great, what a mentality.We really love to unclean our environment.

RELIGION- 
"Hindu muslim sikh isaai aapas mein hai bhai bhai" .What was that recent "Ayodhya Dispute" on temple and mosque?. In India no one respects each others religion.Every one thinks their religion is best and can do anything to make their religion superior.Every religion has it's own dieties and every religion has their own followers, but in every religion one thing is same that "god is one" ,Why no one understands this? ,and keep on fighting for their GOD.We Indians can shed blood of other religions to save our own religion.Still you think we are mahaaan?.

What happened to india? Where is it going? When everything will be stopped? When? Everyone is waiting for that moment.I hope in coming future we will see a better india ,but right now, MERA BHAARAT IS NOT MAHAAN.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

“Existential Realization” – A view opposed to existential Crisis

ऐ ज़िन्दगी ,अब मैं तुझे थोड़ा समझने लगी हूँ

Teaching - a Passion or Profession?