DEATH- THE SCARIEST THING

Life has plans for everyone and it's very uncertain.As i am always very suspicious about the god's creation that how this nature works, what criteria does he set for every human beings life!? So i made an assumption that god has made accounts for every human being  alike we all have our facebook accounts but, facebook accounts are our own creation but the accounts which are being made by god is very unlike facebook accounts , in those accounts(god made) details of each and every living beings has been written by god like name, who will be his/her father, mother, siblings, friends, foes, incidents etc.But the most important thing is that god dropped living beings on this earth with BIRTH AND DEATH DATE tags too and no one knows about these two things (even astrologers can't predict this 100% accurately).It is something that god has personalized. We all have necrophobia somewhere ,but it's just a horrified feeling until we face it.
             
As i'm born in such a great family by god's grace, fortunately  i have never faced any death of my loved one ever, as a normal onlooker, i never paid any attention to the news of people dying in unfortunate incidents which take place everyday, that was seriously a mere news for me at that time!.....Here are the some examples of my reactions(though innocent reactions) to those headlines which i have read in newspaper - "BOMB BLASTS IN ******, 70 people died, 24 injured" my reaction :"arrey yaar phir itne saare log marr gaye, yeh terrorist bhi na"....Any demise's news in paper- "oh k yeh woh log jo bhagwan ko aaj pyaare ho gaye"(unaware of their family members reactions and feelings).."Car collided with truck, wife died, husband and kids in critical condition" my reaction :oh my god! very unfortunate". the news of someone's death in neighbourhood my reaction :oh my god !! woh uncle toh kaafi acche the".These were the mere reactions and i was totally unaware of what their loved one might be feeling deep inside and what kind of phase they are passing through?,but the two incidents changed my REACTIONS and THOUGHTS completely.

INCIDENT 1- As i and my friends were passing through the young age of 19 20yrs , unaware of life that what it will throw on us, we were lost in our own imaginary world where everything was going in our favour, we were the kings/queens of our world, but, life is not a bed of roses, thorns are at every step and bundle of thorns were waiting to hurt MY ONE FRIEND.His name is "ASHISH".The sad story goes on like this.His sister got engaged and they all went to jaipur for the function and when they were returning ashish took the bus with his friends and his father, mother and sister were returning by car.Then all of sudden their car was hit by an animal(cow) and they met with an accident and unfortunately his father and sister died!!!. This news was given to me by my best friend, she texted me and i was starled .Then i decided not to cry as i had to give strength to my friend in such a tough time, but when i went to hospital to meet his mother, i couldn't stop myself from crying.That was for the first time through my friend ashish's ordeal, i felt closeness to the feeling of severe pain that what death actually is.The news of accidents now no more a news for me,because i can feel their pain now.RIP-UNCLE AND DIDI.


INCIDENT 2- MY OWN GRANDMA DIED.I was very attached to her, i loved her.Earlier only the thoughts of losing my loved ones were enough to make me cry, now actually this thing happened. She died of heart attack and it was a big shocker for me and for my family.When the news of this unfortunate incident came, i was shivering and couldn't believe on what i have just heard, i have never seen any dead body till the age of 21, but i have seen her ,she was lying there very quietly unlike her, and i was completely broken inside,now i can feel that what it feels when someone loses their SOMEONE SPECIAL.RIP- MA.

After writing this, i got a severe heart ache as it reminded me of all the scary memories which i have recently passed through.But these two things taught me so many things too.Now i stopped cracking jokes on the people who dies in masses, i have become emotionally mature now.Our religion taught us that- "life and death are two facets of life, if we are born as living beings then we are no exception to death, one must accept this fact that, life goes on in this way, this whole world is a game, we all are players and god is the ultimate controller of it ".I miss my grand MA so much,SO MUCH.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

“Existential Realization” – A view opposed to existential Crisis

ऐ ज़िन्दगी ,अब मैं तुझे थोड़ा समझने लगी हूँ

Teaching - a Passion or Profession?